WHAT YOU'LL DO?
- Networking with individuals and organizations (HRs, Headhunters, IT Training Organizations, Universities,...)
- Looking for potential through social networks or job search platforms
- Distributing job opportunities through online and offline channels
- Consulting candidates and helping them figuring out the best opportunities
- Managing candidate profiles through the recruitment process, keep it synched with the ATS software
- Measuring, tracking performance through the recruitment process
- Other duties that help your team work better and smarter
WHAT WE'LL LOVE ABOUT YOU?
- Passionate in working with Human and People
- Customer-oriented and result-oriented mindset
- Good at managing candidate relationships
- Good at MS Office or Google Drive
- Quickly adapt to IT and technologies
- Proactive, careful, well organized
- English at reading & comprehension level
- Hands-on experience with ATS software is a plus
- At least 6 months of recruitment / sales experience, preferable in IT filed
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US?
About your pay:
- Receiving monthly wages in the range of 5 ~ 10M
- Benefited from profit sharing by year-ends, that's equivalent up to 3 months' wages
- Enjoy free lunch, free fresh fruits, free Lavie everyday
- Receiving compulsory insurance
- Receiving bonus based on team & individual performance
About your job:
- Approaching recruitment process as a professional salesperson
- Working with professional thinking models that not only help selling job opportunities but selling anything in future
- Participating in different recruitment projects, IT or Non-IT campaigns, Vietnamese or International candidates, Remote or In-office positions, Full time or part time opportunities,...
- Working with a lot of automation tools, as we are a tech-based company
- Do not worry about repetitive tasks. You can always expose yourself to new challenges and thrive even stronger
- Become a part of a small team and your team will respect you. Together you and your teammates will build the team culture that fits
About your manager:
- Not manage you but do coaching and help you complete your tasks in the most effective way
- Always willing to lend you a helping hand whenever you need
- Usually set a goal with you, give you feedback at the right time to improve your performance and productivity
About your colleagues:
- Young, passionate, responsible and professional
- Give you support 24/7
- Create a comfortable atmosphere so that you will feel like you are at home
About your CEO:
- Focus on people, and willing to invest in you in order to continuously expand your personal capacity
- Strive to a big mission and visions
- Be open, transparent and aligned throughout the company, teams and individuals
- Give you inspiration most of the time
About your workplace:
- Provide high-quality water for drink (Lavie) and help you stay hydrated throughout the day. Healthy body, healthy mind!
- Fulfill your needs for coffee, snack, fresh fruits all day
- Encouraged to play with a dual monitor working mode which boosts your performance by 40%
- Create unforgettable experience and memorable moments together through company trip 1 ~ 2 times per year
About your career path:
- Opportunities to be promoted to Lead Headhunter, HRM, etc...
- Training courses on demand
Not only that, your days at Hamsa will be more interesting as you can experience:
- Agile transformation environment in which you can practice Agile, Scrum everyday
- Have the opportunity to learn numerous skills of English, Time Management, Productivity Management…
Please submit your own resume (CV) here or email email@example.com with title Position_Full name.
Hạn cuối: 24/12/2020