Top 3 Reasons To Join Us The Job
Reporting to an assigned Team Leader, the Business Analyst is responsible for contributing to meeting user commitments according to plan. The Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Assisting user in defining business requirements to meet their business goals
- Preparing business specification documents
- Conducting system tests
- Carrying our day-to-day applications and operations support
- Utilizes knowledge of both the life insurance industry and current company life system functionality by writing simple business specifications and performs various validity testing.
- Consults with users to define needs or problem areas, and determines scope of investigation required to recommend possible solutions.
- Develop simple test plans.
- Executes test plans independently or in conjunction with the user.
- Contributes to the resolution of common system problems.
- Assists with user on-the-job training on basic functional components.
- Participates and contributes during studies and/or gap analysis in order to identify functional gaps between the user’s current processes and current company systems’ functionality.
- Analyzes data to determine solutions to system processing according to the user’s business requirements.
Provide day-to-day applications and operations supports.
Your Skills and Experience
Education, no. of year experience:
- A university degree/college diploma in Business/Computing, or equivalent business experience
- Experiences in life insurance/financial business is preferable
- Basic knowledge of database: MSSQL or MySQL or DB2
- Computer literate in office suite of products (word, spreadsheet, flowchart, presentation etc.)
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Data Architecture of system and basic SQL.
- Understanding of applications interfaces between life system and other corporate systems
- Customer service mindset
- Good analytical skills and attentive to details
- Analytical thinking and a fast learner
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good team player, independent and result-oriented
- Flexible and open to changes
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Salary for 13th month, Bonus & Special Bonus
- Full of social welfare under Vietnamese Labor Law (Insurance, annual leave, ...)
- Healthcare for yourself & Your Family
- Annual travel and team building activities
- 15-16 annual leave days
- Company will buy Life Insurance Contract for yourself after 1 year working
- Training: Trained in soft and technical skills
- International, challenging, and friendly working environment