Chi tiết công việc
Responsible to research the market and analysis MS, SWOT in order to develop the recipe and suitable materials for Pie
1. Research the market
- Research the market and analysis MS, SWOT
- Evaluate the market product and find insight
- Make direction for future market
2. Develop the recipe
- Find the new raw material, evaluate and select the suitable raw material
- To design and implement the appropriate experimental design and types of lab tests. Develop the new recipe in Lab.
- Get the feedback from customer and improvement
- To conduct shelf life studies, including product and package performance evaluations under various conditions and make recommendation for appropriate adjustment in product or package as required."
3. Cost down raw material & submaterial
- Searching new supplier, depend on quality and cost
- Duplicate raw material, paralel supplier to cost down"
4. Test in the factory
- Make the plan, communicate with related department and arrange the trial test in Factory
- Do trial test in the factory
- Check the quality, control the Factory sample same with Lab sample
- Make the Process standard and Quality standard
- Training for Production team about new product quality, standard process
5. Maintain the current product quality
- Check the quality of current product in the factory, evaluate market sample
- Maintain and improve the current product quality"
6. Other tasks
- Prepare the new raw material documents, send to QA department and related department
- Make the packaging inscription, send to QA department and MKT department
- Understand about Food law and update new Food law
- Double check the label together with QA, MKT team
- To conduct literature search independently, analyse information, summarise findings and recommend next steps with guidance.
- Do other jobs follow manager request
Yêu cầu công việc
- 01 Male / Female Candidate, Graduate University, major in Food Science or Chemical Engineering or related major
- Have 1 - 3 years experience in research & development in Food Company, prefer in snack/biscuit/ bakery/pie.
- Open for fresh graduates with good background
- Good sensory evaluation and Lab technique
- Fluent in English or Korean
- Computer skills: Excel, Powerpoint, Word proficiency
13th month salary; Performance bonus; IncentivesHealth Care Insurance12 days full paid leave