#Supply Chain Management
Chi tiết công việc
- Develop the objectives for running daily operations to ensure smooth operations of an organization
- Guarantee customer service to clients with the best attitude, professional assistance and accurate information
- Handle the complaints from customers as well as cooperate with internal departments to provide solution and high quality service
- Conduct the effective resource planning to achieve the productivity of people, technology…
- Following training schedule and training course to guarantee the satisfaction of knowledge which brings to all teams
- Suggest ideas/opinions to maximize the efficiency of system and procedure and cost- effectiveness
- Collect and analyze statistic data to have immediate actions to improve/change relate to human resources, procedure and related systems.
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Head of Business Operations
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree in Banking/Finance or Business related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in bank / finance companies.
- Proactive, responsible, attention to detail and a good team player.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deliver insightful ideas, excited to draw findings from figures.
- Strong writing skills is more preferable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power point, Visio)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package (13th salary +annual performance bonus)
- Annual health check
- Health care program
- 15 days annual leave
- Company trip
- Working time: Mon-Fri
Chế độ bảo hiểm, Du Lịch, Chế độ thưởng, Chăm sóc sức khỏe, Đào tạo, Tăng lương