Chi tiết công việc
Our client provides growers & industry bodies with accurate, easy-to-access crop health & location info through AI and Satellite technology. With a growing global population, agriculture is required to produce more with diminishing resources, our client exists to help agricultural managers use technology to make informed management decisions for better productivity and profitability.
We are looking for a full-stack developer to engage in
• Collaboratively designing and implementing back-end/front-end solutions
• Developing, documenting and testing high-quality code
• Building and deploying web/mobile apps
• Define requirements, architecture and functionality
• Identifying and resolving improvements to processes, workflow and pipelines
• Working as a part of a cross-functional team and participating in the continual improvement of systems, tools and technologies
Yêu cầu công việc
• Technical experience in Angular, Node.js or Java
• Experience at multiple layers of the web software development stack
• Demonstrated understanding of UI/UX design and development
• Demonstrated understanding of databases
• Experience with web/mobile app and databases
• Experience with GIS and mapping applications
• Technical experience in PostgreSQL/PostGIS and AWS
• Exposure to Python and interest in machine learning
• Previously developed code using Agile methodologies
• Proficient English in both written and spoken
We are looking for talent who is
• High attention to detail
• Creativity in solving complex engineering problems
• Willingness to learn and dabble in new technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work within a high performing team environment
• Ability to deliver awesome results to clients on time
• Initiative and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously improve
Why you'lll love working with us?
• Global exposure working with our international client and build on your existing skill sets.
• Practice and enhance your English language skills.
• Be part of a positive and engaged office environment.
• Participate in regular team and company events
• Access to training and development opportunities.
13th, 14th month salary bonusPrivate health insurance for employee and family member20 days of annual leave