#Food and Beverage Knowledge
#F&B Service Operations
Chi tiết công việc
- Be in charge all Food and Beverage activities as hotel strategy as well as owner strategy.
- Ensure that departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
- Observe employee - guest interaction and talking with guests, coach employee in guest service skills as necessary.
- Handle all guest complaints and follow through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maximise employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Ensure that each profit outlet (e.g. Outlet, Bar, Event Service) is operated in line with maximising profit for the hotel.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Food and Beverage department.
- Manage costs proactively based on key performance indicators.
- Ensure that all hotel rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information (if assigned).
- Liaise and build relationships with guests, using hotel loyalty management system to track their preferences.
- Oversee and implement initiatives and ideas, looking for new and innovative ways to provide heart touching service.
- Giám sát và thực hiện những sáng kiến và ý tưởng để cải thiện trải nghiệm dịch vụ của khách hàng, tìm kiếm những cách thức mới đầy sáng tạo để cung cấp những dịch vụ tận tâm đến khách.
- Quản lý hàng tồn kho và bảo trì thiết bị điều hành khách sạn và các tài sản khá liên quan đến bộ phận Ẩm thực.
- Work closely with Marketing department to prepare an Annual Marketing Plan for Food & Beverage.
- Update local and international market trends, vendors and other hotel / restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel’s operations is the most efficiently.
- Ensure that all company service standards have been implemented.
- Consult and work with General Manager to make adjustments where necessary relating to Food Beverage.
- Manage, maintain and develop Top 20 in Food & Beverage.
- Ensure that all employees are up to date with the availability of seasonal and new products on the market.
- Manage and develop the food and beverage products served to guest.
- Handle the preparation of the Annual Business Plan (if any).
- Implement, demonstrate and reinforce The Myst’s Core Values and Brand Standard.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Only local candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Fluently in English.
Chế độ bảo hiểm, Phụ cấp, Đồng phục, Chế độ thưởng, Tăng lương, Nghỉ phép năm