• Daily optimize and tracking campaign, bring real results for client and profit for company.
• A/B test ads to gain both quality and quantity KPI (Ad Request, CPM, impression, fillrate, eCPM).
• Daily & weekly report for client if required and at the end of campaign.
• Follow up and recognize abnormal index, raising and finding solutions with team.
• Students in the last year or new graduate with a knowledge of Marketing
• Don’t need experiences, have training.
• Priority: English communication, basic marketing.
• Agile, hard-working, honest, with good logical thinking
· Participate in the training program of Ureka Media.
· Join directly on the specific projects of the company.
· Enjoy allowances during internships.
· Opportunity to be officially recruited after the internship.